Monday, June 22, 2009

Begging with Oakland

I spend a ton on parking and get steamed when I get a ticked. Do you know what they charge for an expired meter? $55! Are you insane? That's what some making minimum wage takes home after taxes in an entire day! Theives I say, they should be looking for real criminals instead...


Issue Date:6/11/2009
Citation: 1600484163
License Plate: XXXXXXX

Reason for Administrative Review: I am very familiar with the City of Oakland's parking regulations, I use the stalls with my credit card on a weekly basis because I conduct a lot of business there. I almost always put in the maximum time amount and place the pay stub in my passenger side windshield. In this case, I must have missed the time allotted by less than 5 minutes and I feel that there should be some leniency for someone who uses the meters regularly. I spend hundreds of dollars annually on street parking and I would hope that the fine City of Oakland would shine down on a good patron like myself once in a while. Thanks you.

- Dave Koch
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment