Sunday, April 5, 2009

Second Text Conversation With a Stranger

Now this is getting odd.  I just had one of these two days ago.  I get another text message from a number I don't recognize.

Random number: "Heyy nicole, its emmiillliiieee!"

So I'm having dinner with friends and I tell them about the first conversation with a stranger.  I still have the messages on my phone so I read them the script.  Hilarity ensues.  My friend Chris grabs my phone and replies to this greeting with...

"What up biatch"

Random number: "How ru?"

Me: "Good. Wakka wakka wakka!"

Random number: "I miss you!"

Me: "I miss you too. Xoxo. Ps. I just ate a whole pint of ben and jerry's!"

Random number: "Wow, uh fatass. That Shud make you txt fasterr"

Me: "I feel like even my thumbs are fat!"

Random number: "Lol I ws kidding. You are helluh skinny.  Lol I'm boredd"


And that's enough fun for one night.  The last thing I need is to piss off an EMO middle-schooler and have my phone number plastered all over the girl's bathroom.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment