Sunday, April 5, 2009

Text Conversation With a Stranger

This transpired on the night of April 3rd.  I got a text message from a number I didn't recognize.  
Here's how it all went down:

Random number: "Hey its April"

I'm thinking, OK, I know an April.  I don't think this is her but I'll play along.

Me: "Hi April"

Random number: "Hey. Did u wanna go 2 that party me and emily were talking about 2day far hannas b day?"

Now I know I don't know this person.  I don't know ant Hanna, and I wasn't talking to any April today about her birthday.  I'm going to have a little fun anyway.

Me: "No.  I think I'm going to just ahang out with mike."

Random number: "Ooh whos mike? Lol"

Me: "Mike. Remember? Didn't I tell you about mike today?

Random number: "No!?! Plz do tell!"

Me: "Mike! The guy who tried to pick me up at starbucks last week... Well I think he just did!!!"

Random number: "Aww im so happy 4 u! Howr the play going?"


At this point I figure enough is enough and I don't respond anymore.  

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment