Saturday, September 20, 2008

Jollibee

Ate breakfast here because nothing else was open near the Moscone Center. For a fast food transplant from the Philippines, it wasn't too horrible.

I opted for the "Sweet Pork Breakfast Plate" which consisted of, well, chunks of sweet pork on one side of the plastic container and scrambled eggs over garlic rice on the other.

The rice was garlic-y, I like it strong, but this would turn most Americans off. I guess "Sweet Pork Breakfast Plate" would do that too. Maybe next time I'll get the "Tender Beef Breakfast Plate" instead.

I don't think there will be a next time soon, but I was watching the Discovery Channel shortly after dining here and watched an apartment building in the Philippines collapse. What was directly across the street from said apartment building?

That's right. A Jollibee.

No comments:

Post a Comment